King Master Project

You know those times when you come across a feed on Insta and instantly know you’d be friends? Well the best is when you actually get to meet & hang with them in person! Janene (@janenefaye) posted a tour of their gorgeous home in her stories and I was in complete awe. So I messaged her telling her how much I loved what she had done with their new build, and long story short she was so kind in asking me to help finish styling their master bedroom. Basically their house is a dream, so I think almost anything would look beautiful in here, but I think her taste and style perfectly suits this light and airy space.

Their entire home was designed with an amazing open floor plan and an abundance of glorious natural light, the master suite being no exception. Below are a few shots of the space prior to our styling makeover.

Before:

We decided to add some focal points and a few pops of color to this pretty space so I proceeded to create a few inspo-style boards, and these are the ones we ultimately decided to use:

Why it works– Mixing metals is an excellent way to add character, charm and collected-ness to a space. In this room we pared iron with a dash of brass for a pop of unexpected color. Gray is the common neutral throughout the home so we decided to use that as the base for the linens, and the addition of velvet navy throw pillows ties the gray with the brass accents, all while adding texture & interest.  The sprinkling of plants throughout the room invites life and relaxation.

After:

Thanks so much for following along on this journey! And thanks to Janene (@janenefaye) for asking me to help with this fun project. It was a blast! Interested in starting a styling project in your own home? Visit the “services” tab and contact me via email graceunmeasuredblog@gmail.com to get going.  I look forward to working with you!

Bedroom Sources: bed frame: boatshomefurnishings.com | chandelier: westelm.com | linen bedding & navy throw pillows: target.com | striped euro shams: etsy.com (bealinen – has since sold out) | wall sconces: worldmarket.com | console: overstock.com | wall art: etsy.com (birch trail boutique) | desk lamp: target.com | photo ledge: ikea.com |

And in case you were curious about the rest of the house, Janene graciously allowed me to take few quick shots to share with you. 😉 Happy inspiration!

Julia

Design, Decor, and DIY Blogger since 2015

Other posts

• jeÅ›li ktoÅ› mial przeprosić za publiczne porównanie SN do wÅ›ciekÅ‚ego psa, to powinien – publicznie – przeprosić, ale wsciekÅ‚ego psa wÅ‚asnie, a nawet każde zwykÅ‚e bydle, ktore jest z natury przyzwoitsze niż SN

• Hello. I was considering adding a hyperlink back to your website since both of our web sites are based around the same subject. Would you prefer I link to you using your site address: or website title: Asphalt 7 Heat – Nerd007.comNerd007.com. Be sure to let me know at your earliest convenience. Thank you

• Ohhhhhhhhh, qué fotografías!! Una verdadera delicia contemplarlas, a cuál más bella!!Enhorabuena a las ganadoras, por supuesto, pero también al resto de participantes, con un gran nivel general.Kako te felicito por la organización de este evento tan chulo!!Besitos y feliz finde

• One of my fave pictures is of Emily of Frenchie & Flea in her yellow cardigan over her dress!!! I just adore them…and these are fab choices my dear. Love #1 for it’s sparkle and #2 for it’s bow…but, #3 is so dang cute too! Too many cuute choices.xoxokristi

• Quando una persona esprime la propria ideologia politica, giusta o sbagliata che sia, deve rendersi conto che non tutti possono essere della stessa opinione. Nel comunicato parlate di valori e di rispetto, tutte cose nobilissime che sicuramente faranno parte di ognuna di voi, ma se posso permettermi le donne di Antonino peccano un pò di presunzione e di maleducazione!!Una ex elettrice di Ruggiano

• Hej Ã…sa! Fantastiska bilder, vi är sÃ¥ nöjda. Det ska bli underbart att gÃ¥ igenom bilderna med dig. Resten av dagen var som en dröm och vi är överlyckliga. Vi hörs när vi är tillbaka frÃ¥n resan! Kram Staffan & Roshi

• Rédigé par : lamid | le 28 janvier 2010 à 18:55 | Alerter Lamid,Votre anecdote, que j’ignorais, est comme vous… Terrible.Mais… terrible ! P.S. Normalement, tout le monde devrait comprendre, mais ici, on ne sait jamais… Donc je précise pour les mal comprenants que c’est un hommage.

•  ( 2012.03.6 09:17 ) : Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of 关于dell主板上装freeBSD找不到光驱的问题 | 一生有你-张豪博客,关注互联网,一生有你相伴的IT博客 . Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.

• Les,My two alloy-framed carry guns are the 432PD I use for pocket carry, which is usually loaded with Georgia Arms .32H&R Mag 100gr SJHP at a claimed 1000fps, and a .44 Special 296Ti, which is loaded with Federal 200gr LSWC-HP or CCI Blazer 200gr GDHP, both of which are moving at pretty leisurely speeds in the ~900fps neighborhood.

• COMMENTS (124)

1. full coverage auto insurance Menifee CA 28th July 2017 at 7:46 am -

2. cheap car insurance Orange CA 28th July 2017 at 5:52 am -

I find myself coming back to your web-site only because you have lots of awesome insights and also you happen to be at this a while, which is very impressive and tells me you know your stuff.

3. auto insurance quotes Escondido CA 28th July 2017 at 2:13 am -

4. I’m not sure exactly why but this site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

5. Rédigé par : lamid | le 28 janvier 2010 à 18:55 | Alerter Lamid,Votre anecdote, que j’ignorais, est comme vous… Terrible.Mais… terrible ! P.S. Normalement, tout le monde devrait comprendre, mais ici, on ne sait jamais… Donc je précise pour les mal comprenants que c’est un hommage.

6. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you really recognise what you’re speaking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally discuss with my web site =). We could have a hyperlink exchange arrangement between us!

7. Dave, I agree with you on mosin fodder. I have two and a half cans but if my local shop has it for less than $80 I will get another. Never know when surplus will run out.

8. car insurance quotes Elizabethtown KY 27th July 2017 at 5:25 am -

Unparalleled accuracy, unequivocal clarity, and undeniable importance!

9. I came, I read this article, I conquered.

10. Your posting lays bare the truth

11. That’s a creative answer to a difficult question

12. low income auto insurance Brooklyn NY 26th July 2017 at 8:02 pm -

Touchdown! That’s a really cool way of putting it!

13. I’m impressed by your writing. Are you a professional or just very knowledgeable?

14. cheap car insurance quotes Ashburn VA 26th July 2017 at 4:08 pm -

Great common sense here. Wish I’d thought of that.

15. You know what, I’m very much inclined to agree.

16. free car insurance quotes Nashville TN 26th July 2017 at 2:12 pm -

Ho ho, who woulda thunk it, right?

17. car insurance Mount Vernon OH 26th July 2017 at 11:02 am -

Please teach the rest of these internet hooligans how to write and research!

18. Good to see real expertise on display. Your contribution is most welcome.

19. cheapest auto insurance Ashburn VA 26th July 2017 at 4:22 am -

Your’s is a point of view where real intelligence shines through.

20. full coverage car insurance Weslaco TX 26th July 2017 at 2:55 am -

Holy shiznit, this is so cool thank you.

21. auto acceptance insurance Ontario CA 25th July 2017 at 11:30 pm -

At last! Someone who understands! Thanks for posting!

22. Grazi for making it nice and EZ.

23. auto insurance Quincy MA 25th July 2017 at 8:58 pm -

I’ve been looking for a post like this for an age

24. direct auto insurance Staten Island NY 25th July 2017 at 8:44 pm -

If you’re looking to buy these articles make it way easier.

25. cheap car insurance San Francisco CA 25th July 2017 at 5:13 pm -

Hey, that post leaves me feeling foolish. Kudos to you!

26. auto insurance rates Cape Girardeau MO 25th July 2017 at 3:59 pm -

God, I feel like I should be takin notes! Great work

27. car insurance in Santa Fe NM 25th July 2017 at 8:34 am -

This is crystal clear. Thanks for taking the time!

28. list of car insurances in New Bedford MA 25th July 2017 at 7:23 am -

Boom shakalaka boom boom, problem solved.

29. So that’s the case? Quite a revelation that is.

30. cheapest car insurance in Rialto CA 25th July 2017 at 4:35 am -

I found myself nodding my noggin all the way through.

31. Your’s is the intelligent approach to this issue.

32. All of my questions settled-thanks!

33. auto insurance Portland ME 24th July 2017 at 8:01 pm -

If I were a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, now I’d say “Kowabunga, dude!”

34. look auto insurance Piscataway NJ 24th July 2017 at 3:57 pm -

You write so honestly about this. Thanks for sharing!

35. list of car insurances in Utica NY 24th July 2017 at 2:42 pm -

Shoot, so that’s that one supposes.

36. full coverage car insurance Sparta WI 24th July 2017 at 2:00 pm -

It’s posts like this that make surfing so much pleasure

37. direct auto insurance Jamaica NY 24th July 2017 at 1:34 pm -

What a great resource this text is.

38. best auto insurance in Evans GA 24th July 2017 at 10:12 am -

BION I’m impressed! Cool post!

39. auto insurance quotes Troy MI 24th July 2017 at 8:22 am -

The ability to think like that shows you’re an expert

40. full coverage auto insurance Tucker GA 24th July 2017 at 6:52 am -

Well I guess I don’t have to spend the weekend figuring this one out!

41. auto insurance Marthasville MO 24th July 2017 at 6:01 am -

Free info like this is an apple from the tree of knowledge. Sinful?

42. auto acceptance insurance Camden NJ 24th July 2017 at 5:00 am -

Felt so hopeless looking for answers to my questions…until now.

43. best car insurance in Tinley Park IL 24th July 2017 at 4:51 am -

That’s a creative answer to a difficult question

44. auto acceptance insurance Hattiesburg MS 24th July 2017 at 4:34 am -

I suppose that sounds and smells just about right.

45. list of car insurances in Westminster CA 23rd July 2017 at 9:23 pm -

This piece was a lifejacket that saved me from drowning.

46. list of auto insurances in Enid OK 23rd July 2017 at 7:05 pm -

It’s like you’re on a mission to save me time and money!

47. cheap non owners insurance in Augusta GA 23rd July 2017 at 6:54 pm -

Wow! Great thinking! JK

48. low income auto insurance Astoria NY 23rd July 2017 at 5:08 pm -

Pleasing to find someone who can think like that

49. kredit berechnen 23rd July 2017 at 3:56 pm -

That’s a genuinely impressive answer.

50. I came, I read this article, I conquered.

51. cheap non owners insurance in Muskego WI 23rd July 2017 at 10:30 am -

That’s the smart thinking we could all benefit from.

52. car insurance Midland MI 23rd July 2017 at 9:33 am -

No more s***. All posts of this quality from now on

53. car insurance in Spartanburg SC 23rd July 2017 at 9:02 am -

The forum is a brighter place thanks to your posts. Thanks!

54. cheap auto insurance Fayetteville GA 23rd July 2017 at 7:21 am -

Gee whiz, and I thought this would be hard to find out.

55. auto insurance quotes Somerset NJ 23rd July 2017 at 4:35 am -

Impressive brain power at work! Great answer!

56. free car insurance quotes Loveland OH 22nd July 2017 at 11:05 pm -

People normally pay me for this and you are giving it away!

57. free car insurance quotes Lady Lake FL 22nd July 2017 at 10:00 pm -

Check that off the list of things I was confused about.

58. auto owners insurance Cathedral City CA 22nd July 2017 at 9:42 pm -

Economies are in dire straits, but I can count on this!

59. auto insurance Waco TX 22nd July 2017 at 9:10 pm -

Just do me a favor and keep writing such trenchant analyses, OK?

60. affordable car insurance League City TX 22nd July 2017 at 7:19 pm -

A piece of erudition unlike any other!

61. This does look promising. I’ll keep coming back for more.

62. cheap sr22 insurance Green Bay WI 22nd July 2017 at 6:09 pm -

Such an impressive answer! You’ve beaten us all with that!

63. auto insurance Boise ID 22nd July 2017 at 12:07 pm -

Great article but it didn’t have everything-I didn’t find the kitchen sink!

64. cheap sr22 insurance Casper WY 22nd July 2017 at 7:57 am -

I told my grandmother how you helped. She said, “bake them a cake!”

65. The voice of rationality! Good to hear from you.

66. That’s the best answer by far! Thanks for contributing.

67. cheap non owners insurance Orem UT 21st July 2017 at 9:59 pm -

I literally jumped out of my chair and danced after reading this!

68. low income auto insurance Glendale CA 21st July 2017 at 4:50 pm -

That’s a nicely made answer to a challenging question

69. look auto insurance Marthasville MO 21st July 2017 at 3:34 pm -

What’s it take to become a sublime expounder of prose like yourself?

70. cheapest car insurance Dublin OH 21st July 2017 at 9:13 am -

Your honesty is like a beacon

71. At last, someone who knows where to find the beef

72. best car insurance in Indianapolis IN 20th July 2017 at 10:57 pm -

Your cranium must be protecting some very valuable brains.

73. That’s cleared my thoughts. Thanks for contributing.

74. kfz versicherung vergleich 20th July 2017 at 10:12 pm -

Insights like this liven things up around here.

75. cheap non owners insurance in Redding CA 20th July 2017 at 7:38 pm -

Good to see a talent at work. I can’t match that.

76. direct auto insurance Green Bay WI 20th July 2017 at 7:12 pm -

Hey, that post leaves me feeling foolish. Kudos to you!

77. Way to use the internet to help people solve problems!

78. That’s a crackerjack answer to an interesting question

79. auto owners insurance Utica MI 20th July 2017 at 12:50 pm -

Very true! Makes a change to see someone spell it out like that. 🙂

80. The expertise shines through. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

81. Holy Toledo, so glad I clicked on this site first!

82. cheapest auto insurance in Cleveland TN 15th July 2017 at 7:32 am -

In awe of that answer! Really cool!

83. list of auto insurances in Liverpool NY 15th July 2017 at 7:12 am -

Thinking like that shows an expert at work

84. An intelligent point of view, well expressed! Thanks!

85. Enorme ce modèle, je connaissais pas du tout et c’est vrai que ca rend plutôt pas mal ! J’vais essayer d’en tester une à l’occaz !Merci pour la video et l’atterrissage sympa ! Serge

86. payless auto insurance Abilene TX 14th July 2017 at 7:59 pm -

Hej Åsa! Fantastiska bilder, vi är så nöjda. Det ska bli underbart att gå igenom bilderna med dig. Resten av dagen var som en dröm och vi är överlyckliga. Vi hörs när vi är tillbaka från resan! Kram Staffan & Roshi

87. free auto insurance quotes Brownsburg IN 14th July 2017 at 7:23 pm -

Posts like this make the internet such a treasure trove

88. Your answer shows real intelligence.

89. auto owners insurance Emporia KS 14th July 2017 at 2:53 pm -

That’s a subtle way of thinking about it.

90. You have the monopoly on useful information-aren’t monopolies illegal? 😉

91. cheap auto insurance Warrenton VA 14th July 2017 at 1:24 pm -

Sharp thinking! Thanks for the answer.

92. auto owners insurance Norwalk CT 14th July 2017 at 12:59 pm -

Extremely helpful article, please write more.

93. I have exactly what info I want. Check, please. Wait, it’s free? Awesome!

94. cheap auto insurance quotes Absecon NJ 14th July 2017 at 10:53 am -

I’m not quite sure how to say this; you made it extremely easy for me!

95. cheap car insurance quotes Lancaster SC 14th July 2017 at 9:20 am -

96. auto insurance quotes Providence RI 14th July 2017 at 9:14 am -

Enlightening the world, one helpful article at a time.

97. cheapest auto insurance Oxnard CA 14th July 2017 at 9:02 am -

98. car insurance premium for new car 07th July 2017 at 9:43 pm -

Rosa muchas gra­cias por el post!!Me dio mucha pena vol­verme de Lon­dres. Ahora todo el mundo sabe que soy el mas maca­rra de Queensway.Un besazo!

99. acceptance auto insurance new castle PA 07th July 2017 at 9:02 pm -

You’ve really impressed me with that answer!

100. quick auto insurance quote 07th July 2017 at 8:09 pm -

Thanks for introducing a little rationality into this debate.

101. basic car insurance estimate 07th July 2017 at 6:31 pm -

All you Steam fanboys need to stop complaining about Origin.. its not bad. Also Everyone knows how bad Steam sucked when it first game out… Steam didn’t become good until like 2009-2010

102. add driver to admiral car insurance 07th July 2017 at 7:08 am -

Kudos! What a neat way of thinking about it.

103. age concern car insurance quotes 06th July 2017 at 10:52 pm -

Walking in the presence of giants here. Cool thinking all around!

104. car insurance car ratings 06th July 2017 at 9:58 pm -

Unparalleled accuracy, unequivocal clarity, and undeniable importance!

105. I think you’ve just captured the answer perfectly

106. real racing 3 hack for ios ipad 06th July 2017 at 10:26 am -

Hi, I tried to upload a movie file 690MB I have tried for 2 days, I even left it running all night. I am just about ready to give up, some times it goes well other times it drives you mad. MD

107. http://hackncheatshouse.win/ 06th July 2017 at 8:32 am -

108. 8 ball bool free coins 06th July 2017 at 7:40 am -

109. I searched a bunch of sites and this was the best.

110. baufinanzierungsrechner 06th July 2017 at 7:30 am -

It’s about time someone wrote about this.

111. Keep it coming, writers, this is good stuff.

112. how to get free line coins hack 06th July 2017 at 6:44 am -

That’s the perfect insight in a thread like this.

113. fifa 14 coins cheat xbox 06th July 2017 at 3:14 am -

That’s a knowing answer to a difficult question

114. pixel gun 3d coin generator android 06th July 2017 at 1:42 am -

Unparalleled accuracy, unequivocal clarity, and undeniable importance!

115. http://generateyourcoins.pro/ 06th July 2017 at 1:20 am -

116. I suppose the “white trash” (race card?) would admit this about Rupert Murdoch when the Left’s useful idiots admit George Soros has used them for pretty much the same….which may be awhile, no?

117. 8 ball pool unlimited coins free download 05th July 2017 at 10:44 pm -

Why do I bother calling up people when I can just read this!

118. Thanks for taking the time to post. It’s lifted the level of debate

119. candy crush soda saga hack for android 05th July 2017 at 7:04 pm -

Ich freu mich sehr, dass die Sachen angekommen sind und du dich freust *knuddel* Die Sachen von Birga sind ja auch ganz, meget flot!!!LGSAMS

120. Just do me a favor and keep writing such trenchant analyses, OK?

121. 8 ball pool coins hack android 2015 05th July 2017 at 3:13 pm -

What I find so interesting is you could never find this anywhere else.

122. Dear Legislators, Bicycles and motor vehicles have co-existed for many years without any problems. Would you like a bike path across your driveway? Neither do West Shore road residents or those who wish to maintain the beauty of the area.Thank you

123. temporary auto insurance in MI 29th June 2017 at 2:09 pm -

Of the panoply of website I’ve pored over this has the most veracity.

124. free insurance on car finance 29th June 2017 at 1:43 pm -

Stay informative, San Diego, yeah boy!